The station is located in Stok, by the route no. 2 towards Polish-German border, 54 km from the border crossing in Świecko. The area of the station, together with the trading and service complex covers 20 hectares.
- 5 dual multi-product pumps,
- 1 LPG pump,
- 9 stands for fast lorry fuelling up (130 l/min)
- 4 AdBlue pumps.
On the station there is a 24-hour shop where the customers can buy, among other things, food and industrial products, car care accessories, as well as a Carrefour supermarket. On the station, the customers can use both the gastronomic offer of Statoil (coffee, cold drinks, cold snacks), as well as the Picaro restaurant.
At the station there are:
- 150 parking spaces for passenger cars
- 500 spaces for lorries.
- Lorry drivers can also use a car wash for this type of vehicles (4 tunnels).
- currency exchange bureau
- shower cubicles (9, including one for disabled persons),
- toilets (20 cubicles),
- laundry and dryer.
- Free wireless Internet available in the building and on the car park of the station
- Fuel cards:
- Pay cards:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS