- in the 1st quarter of 2014 - delivery of 60 tractor units for international transport Scania R410 Euro 6. Thanks to this investment our fleet will only consist of tractor units Euro5 and Euro 6 and, at the same time, it will be the most eco-friendly fleet in Poland.
- completion of the construction of the first 10 hectares of greenhouses for tomato and cucumber production in Bogatynia. Ultimately, 100 hectares is to be developed.
- planned opening another Fuel Discount in Siechnice.
- opening the first private label brand supermarket, at the largest Shell station in Europe in Słubice, planned to take place in April 2014
- opening a private label brand supermarket in the rest area Żarska Wieś (Północ), near the A4 motorway